AJAX Lump Breakers
Size reduction is a common feature of the chemical, pharmaceutical, food, energy, mineral and other industries; from waste char handling to preparing raw sugar for processing through to meeting stringent quality needs for active pharmaceutical ingredients. Ajax lump breakers are ideal for reducing lumps, caked and bag set materials to a suitable consistent size for ease of processing and handling.
Multiple mechanisms are used by the Ajax lump breaker to reduce the lump size. The shafts and blades impose a three-stage action on the lumps, wedging and crushing against the casing and grille by means of the orientation of the blades and the shafts. Final size limitation is imposed as lumps are combed or forced through the grille by means of the blade edge.
AJAX lumbreakers features include:
- Dynamic impact, crushing and combing action through a grille
- LynFlowTM rotor design for effective size reduction
- Controlled lump breaking without causing excessive dust and fines
- Range of sizes and grille spacing to suit operational needs
- Single and twin shaft units in stainless and hard wearing steels
- ATEX, food and pharma quality versions
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Hopper, chute and sack tip versions
AJAX have a range of Lump Breakers for pilot machine trials at our Bolton manufacturing plant or for on-site trials.
Portable Lump Breaker for Food Packaging Specialist
From Lump Breaker to Milling
Ajax Lump Breaker for Brenntag (UK) Blending Facility
Lump Breaker Video
Ajax Lump Breakers for Sugar Processing
Please call AJAX on 44 (0)1204 386723 if you have a Lump Breaker application or want to know more about our Lump Breakers.