Triple and Multiple Screw Feeders for Powders and Bulk Solids
Milton Works, Mule Street, Bolton, UK, BL2 2AR
Tel: (0)1204 386723  Fax: (0)1204 363706
Ajax Experience and technology is displayed in this range of high performance screw feeders, offering the following advantages:-
Body Section: A horizontal casing incorporates a vertical walled inlet with a flange connection, and the inline outlet is adaptable to suit a range of interface requirements.
Screw Auger: The coreless screw augers favour even extraction at the inlet and are driven through a gear arrangement to the motor shaft.
Drive: A selection of AC/DC geared motor units are available.
- Large Inlet to Promote the Flow of Difficult Materials
- Smooth and Even Discharge Characteristics
- Significant savings in headroom
- Superb Easy Clean Facilities
- Hygenic Dull Polish Finish
- Direct End Discharge Facility with Integral Seal Valve Option
- Ideal for Food, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries
Mounting Arrangement: The formed baseplate acts as a support for the feeder body and drive carriage. The whole drive assembly is retractable for cleaning upon the release of toggle clamps.
Finish: Stainless Steel throughout with contact surfaces, dull polished, crevice free finish.
Sizes: Available in standard sizes 30, 50, 75 and 100, corresponding the screw diameters.
All units full comply with current UK and European legislation.
- Mass Flow Hoppers with Various Capacities.
- Alternative Materials of Construction and Finish.
- AC/DC Variable Speed Controller to suit Individual Requirements.
- Pneumatic Outlet Seal Valve.
Click Here to receive electronic copies of our Newsletters, Publications and Papers