Massflow Feeders for Powder and Particulate Materials.
Milton Works, Mule Street, Bolton, UK, BL2 2AR
Tel: (0)1204 386723  Fax: (0)1204 363706
NEW Click Here to watch a video of the AJAX Massflo Feeder (file size 4.3Mb windows media player format).|
The Ajax Massflo Feeder is a design proven in many industrial applications. All units posess the following features:
Ajax make many types of screw feeders for both metering duties and discharging from hoppers. The one shown illustrates the ease of cleaning and simple gravity flow construction that offer many operational advantages
Body Section: A horizontal circular casing, incorporating a steep walled inlet converging from a flanged inlet.
- Mass Flow Design
- Good, Smooth, Material Flow without Adverse Flow Behaviour
- Superb Easy Clean Facilities
- Hygenic Dull Polish Finish
- Complete End Discharge Flexibility
- Suitable for all Food, Shemical and Pharmaceutical Powder Dosing Applications
- Latest Models include "Sigma Two" Flow Relief in Hopper Design
Screw Auger: The screw auger is of a geometry to favour even extraction across the inlet region.
Drive: A Selection of AC/DC geared motor units are availble, suitable for use with a controller.
Mounting Arrangement: The baseplate acts as a support for the feeder body and drive carriage. The whole drive assembly is retractable for cleaning upon the release of toggle clamps.
Finish: Stainless steel throughout with contact surfaces, dull polished, crevice free finish.
Sizes: Available in Standard sizes of 30, 50, 75 and 100, corresponding to the screw diameters. Larger versions available for Hopper discharge.
All units fully comply with current UK and European legislation
Mass flow and agitated feed hoppers with various capacities.
Ajax Screw Feeders
Triple Screw Feeders
- Alternative Materials of Construction and Finish.
- AC/DC Variable Speed Controller to suit individual requirements.
- Pneumatic Outlet Seal Valve.
Click Here to receive electronic copies of our Newsletters, Publications and Papers