Screw Feeders, Screw Conveyors, IBC Systems, hopper design, Powder Testing, Continuous Mixers, Heat Transfer Screws and Much More.
Milton Works, Mule Street, Bolton, UK, BL2 2AR
Tel: (0)1204 386723  Fax: (0)1204 363706
Body Section: A horizontal casing with a vertical hopper wall. The removable front flange gives full internal access for cleaning and sterilising.
- Gentle Agitation Maintains "Live" Product Condition
- Smooth Product Flow without bridging or adverse flow characteristics
- Significant Savings in Headroom
- Superb Easy Clean Facilities
- Hygenic Dull Polish Finish
- Complete End Discharge Flexibility
- Innovative End Seal Valve for Product Containment
- Ideal for Food, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries
Screw Auger: The screw auger geometry favors even extraction and is easily removable for cleaning.
Agitator: The agitator blade is designed for quick release and cleaning.
Drive: The dual drive arrangement allows quick easy access to the units for maintenance purposes.
Mounting Arrangement: The platform is an integral part of the machine offering drive support and location fixing points.
Finish: Stainless Steel throughout with contact surfaces, dull polished, crevice free finish.
Sizes: Available in standard sizes 50, 75 and 100, corresponding to the screw diameters.
Pneumatic Outlet Seal Valve: The unit features a pneumatically operated damper seal and is connected to the screw feeder outlet with a manually clamped flange arrangement. The seal valve outlet is a plain spigot to accommodate a range of interface requirements.
All units comply with current UK and European legislation.
- Mass Flow and Agitated Feed Hoppers with various capacities.
- Alternative Materials of construction and finish.
- AC/DC Variable speed controller to suit individual requirements.
Click Here to receive electronic copies of our Newsletters, Publications and Papers